Friday, March 26, 2021

Back in the Saddle Again

 Finally, after a LOOOOOOOONG year, I get to speak in person a couple times in the next few months.  If you live anywhere close I'd love to see you in the audience!

I get to do this





and...


I want to personally invite you to join me at this upcoming retreat for foster and adoptive parents.  You pour so much into your children, and I know this will be a very meaningful time for us to gather with other parents and be refilled in the Lord's presence.  We are planning a very special experience and I don't want you to miss it.





Are you weary from the trials of the last year and 

parenting children from hard places?


Join us in May for 

Renew Retreat!


This gathering has been created by and for parents like you!

Come for a time of rest, reflection and renewal!

  • Special experiences for dads and moms
  • Single parents welcomed and encouraged
  • Inspiring speakers, new friends, free coffee and even comedy!

Secure your spot now for early bird pricing!

(ends April 1st)

 

Certificate of Training will be provided to all attendees


https://renewretreat.org/


No comments: