Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Afternoon Report

Dominyk has been having "I'm bored" meltdowns but then refusing to go with his PCA when she comes. Nothing sounds fun to him.

Salinda has been sleeping way too much. Not sure if she is sneaking out at night or if she's depressed or if she is just bored.

Mike came here to eat lunch. Then wanted a ride to meet a friend to talk to him about a job. When I pressed him further and asked why he couldn't talk to him about the job by phone, he admitted that he was really just going to skateboard. I pointed out to him that we were not here to furnish him rides to have fun. So he came up with a place he could apply at that wasn't too far away from where he originally wanted to go anyway. Hopefully he applied before he skated happily away to have fun.

He did manage to find a way to get online today -- but it wasn't to do applications.

I'm still feeling extremely tired and still sick. But my husband has decided I need more time with him so he is planning a fun evening for us. Hopefully I will be able to enjoy myself...

No comments: