Monday, August 06, 2007

Keeping them All Accountable

This morning I have had very little time to do anything but attempt to keep my kids accountable. Between the two 18 year olds, trying to get them to follow through is quite difficult.

As I guessed, Mike doesn't want to work at the job I got him. He doesnt' want "that kind of job".

Rand is very unhappy that I am telling him I will take his cell phone if he can't pay the bill. Duh, son. That's the real world. If he pays the bill he is down to thirty-six (36) cents in his account.

What a naive jerk I was to think that parenting went until 18. The hard stuff begins at 18.

1 comment:

LindaJean said...

The hard stuff begins at 18.

You are darned straight there...
Who'd of thought the worries would multiply???
God's Peace as you navigate these turbulent waters...