Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Beginning the Day Tired

I do not enjoy beginning my day feeling tired. Last night I could not fall asleep. Had that unsettled feeling that something was wrong, but everything here is fine. I tossed and turned for hours and this was the morning that I had determined I was going to head back to the YMCA. So I got up early and went and now I'm feeling really tired.

There is a late school start today so even though it's 8;30, the kids are still sleeping and fairly quiet. I will get them up soon and we'll start the morning routine.

Be sure to scroll down and look at the pictures from the past couple days that Blogger finally let me post...

1 comment:

judy said...

Hi There,
I enjoy your blog and would like to tag you for a meme go here
http://averyopenbook.blogspot.com/2008/03/edamame-and-books.html