Monday, March 31, 2008

Time to Whine

Well, here we are. March 31st. Tomorrow April begins and the snow just keeps falling and falling and falling.

My desk is stacked high, my motivation is low, and I'm supposed to a couple home visits an hour from here today. I'm not looking forward to driving through the storm.

And Bart is leaving tomorrow for five days straight. That hasn't happened for a long time. I"m sure it will be fine, but I'm not looking forward to him being gone.

So I guess I'm just going to whine a little. And now, I've done that, I guess I'll get on with my day.

2 comments:

Kari said...

And now your kids will be coming home early. Nice addition to your day, huh? ~Kari

Barb in No. WI said...

Snow snow go away....Go on WAY WAY WAY SOUTH (or north) another day.
We are under a storm warning up here in Bayfield WI. Tomorrow we leave the Nat'l conference in Madison, which is under flood watch. Wonderful midwest weather, eh?