Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dreams

I have been having weird dreams lately, but early this morning it was apparent that I was having some serious anxiety issues about the day. There are reasons for that.

I called to check on Salinda last night and it turned out that she was not at the place where she said she would be. She had promised to call when she got there never did, so before going to bed I called to check and make sure she was OK. The people she was supposedly going to visit said that they didn't even know she was planning to come. So obviously she either got her details a little confused or was completely lying to me.

There is that small chance that something seriously bad has happened, but more than likely she has made up some story and is some place she's not supposed to be. But eventually she will resurface and I will have to deal with her.

I also have a training today where are the details got all mucky and so there was some stress about that. In my dream this morning, all these anxiety issues came swirling about in a very odd way.

I was at the training site in my pajamas. I did not have my projector. I did not have my computer. I did not have my training notebook. I was trying to figure out a way to get home, get those things, and get back when Salinda called (still dreaming) as if nothing was wrong. I was trying to sort out where she had been while driving her someplace. I went back to the training site and then found out that the only couple who had signed up for training had decided no to stay. I had recruited others to come so that the room was not empty, but the couple who was paying for training was freaking out because she just saw her "cousin's husband's sister's boyfriend" who she had had major conflict with and she was NOT going to stay in the same room with him.

Sigh.

When I got back from the YMCA I came to my office before showering to make sure I could find my projector and my notebook. Fortunately, they are exactly where they are supposed to be. I'll be in training almost until bedtime, so not many blog entries today.

And I'm not still in my pajamas.

No comments: