Thursday, July 03, 2008

Sadie's Mom's Got it Goin On

Even though supper with friends was a little turbulent (Dominyk and Tony in rare form) we have had a mellow night again. Highlights of the meal included Wilson orchestrating a "fat jiggling contest" between Bart and I by trying to jiggle the fat under our biceps. I was jigglier apparently. And then somehow started singling, "Sadie's Mom's Got it Goin' On." I hate the original of that song, but the thought of Sadie's friends who are boys heading into 7th grade thinking I'm hot made me crack up.

But Dominyk said it wasn't even funny. "Haven't you heard of COPYRIGHT mom. That would be a violation. Plagerism!"

What a kid.

After supper, we left everyone home but Jimmy and went to the laundromat. We did 8 loads in the front loading $3.50 each double load washers and dried them all. That makes 43 loads we've done since the washer stopped working. Grrrr. Add that up and we coulda bought a new washer.

Then we came home and Bart and walked and talked and now I"m blogging and heading to bed.

NIce that things seem so calm in our world right now.

No comments: