Friday, April 15, 2011

Lunch Break

Yesterday I cranked through the work.... just really got a long done. had an empty inbox for a while, which hardly ever happens to me.

Today I'm doing the first of two all-day pre-adopt trainings. It's going to be an interesting day... I enjoy these trainings, but they are long....

I wrote a long letter to John but I haven't been able to send it yet. It's pretty harsh.... kind of like an intervention letter. I really don't think he understands the impact of what he does and how it affects others.

Whether to let him move home or not is running through my mind constantly as a backdrop and it can be fairly annoying. There are so many other things to consider now that there's a gf and a baby in the picture.

Missing my husband today. He's doing a tough funeral -- a very lovely elderly woman in our congregation -- and I wish I was there with him.

I opted to not go out to lunch and just stay here and have a muffin and catch up on email. There's something very alluring about an empty in box.

However, I wouldn't mind seeing book orders come into the website so if you haven't ordered my new book yet, use the coupon blogreader and save $3.00... AND make me smile.

Now I KNOW that making me smile is high on your priority list.... :-)

You can order it from our online store or read more about it here.

No comments: