Monday, April 11, 2011

SIghing

Uneventful evening. Uneventful morning. Leaving in 20 minutes for the "Echo" which I am dreading. Will be glad when it is over.

Once today is done there is a marathon that lasts almost 2 months with lots of travel and fun.

Yesterday at lunch a couple of women who were strangers to me stopped me to complement me on how well I did Thursday night. So apparently I was a local celebrity for a couple days. How fun is that?

If you'd like to save three dollars on new book use the coupon blogreader. This will be the best deal you can get on the book.... so get one now.

Has anyone started reading it yet? What do you think?

If you think of me around noon you can picture me gagging on a popsicle stick. Sound fun?

1 comment:

Integrity Singer said...

love the book!