Saturday, April 30, 2011

No Time for Blogging

Salinda and Henry hear again. Isaac here while Courtney is gone visiting JOhn. I got home from a full day of training last night around 8:30 and was SO tired. Came home and slept about 10 hours and have been shopping, getting my hair cut, and watching grandkids.

Have hardly been at my computer the past couple days.... yesterdays training was SO long!

Just found out that there are is no shuttle to the airport between 8 am and 12:45 a.m. and the 12:45 won't get me ther on time, so i'm going to end up having to miss chruch which I HATE.

Not sure why all my traveling gets concentrated during the same months so I end up going full blast for a few months of the year and then staying home for months at a time....

1 comment:

process said...

Because it's nearing the end of the fiscal year and programs need to spend down their funding so they'll get the same or more next year!