Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Podcasts

Technology is making me crazy. Because every time technology comes up with something new, then I need to make sure that I learn how to do it. It has taken me to a place where I have become a self-taught desk top publisher, graphic designer, garage band music maker, video maker, flash movie creator, and a photoshop addict.

And now there are podcasts.

Since we have a very cool new worship service at our church, which I have created a flash based website for, I definitely am now thinking that we need to have the service podcast.

So now I have to teach myself the programs I need to use to develop an mp3 of the service and hope that even ITunes will list our podcast, which I think would be cool.....

Can't keep up with the technology though, and that, in the midst of everything else, is killing me....

No comments: