Thursday, June 16, 2005

What to Blog, What to Blog....

Which of the various topics that come to mind should I blog to define our anniversary?

Should I blog about another family meeting at the psych hospital where I was told that I needed to stop trying to conduct therapy with my son and start just listening to him?

Or should I discuss the major fight that broke out while I was trying to enjoy dinner out with my husband for our anniversary? And how we returned to the dismal reports of how bad everyone was.

Or should I rant on and on on how difficult it is to be someone's boss and their mother at the same time and try to balance what I need to have with keeping him fulfilled, confident and happy?

Or maybe the burning compulsion I have to find homes for teens. I think I'll pick the last one but let you read for yourself what Pat OBrien has to say about it.

No comments: