Friday, June 03, 2005

Who Reads a Blog?

I have been browsing blogs -- in my spare time and wondering...

Who reads blogs?

I mean, how does a blog become famous so that people are commenting day and night?

I have seen people making fun of blogs and how they tell what people had for breakfast...

read that just before I was going to post about how the neighbor, who makes cakes, brought over a mistake last night and how having it in my house is making me risk higher than ever blood sugars that lead to blindness, kidney failure, and amputated feet....

so now I don't want to post about my menu items.

Also saw a woman who was fired because her boss saw her blog.

Today was a much better day by the way -- although I was interrupted, on the average, once every 4 to 6 minutes...

No comments: