Thursday, August 02, 2007

Tidbits of News

Things you may be wanting to know:

» Ricardo's team went to the state tournament. They lost their first game 5-1. but won the next two 7-1 and 8-1. Ricardo scored a total of 6 goals during the tournament. Unfortunately they will not be playing championship game.

» The I-35 Bridge Accident did not affect anyone we know, though Kyle and Ricardo were both very close to where it happened last night. We are grateful and praying for those who did happen to be on that bridge or near it.

» Salinda is back to being nearly human today. She snapped out of it sometime between 6 and 9 pm last night.

» The three teens are going to Valley Fair with the youth group today, leaving us home with only 3 children as Tony is still at Bart's mom's.

» I think I might have bronchitis. My husband stepped in and made me an appointment with the doctor as I refused to.

» My husband is threatening to buy me clothes again. I hate clothes. I only wear them because I am a humanitarian and I don't want the world to suffer. I have plenty of clothes that are not ripped or stained. Those are my criteria for acceptable. Apparently he has other criteria (like the shirts I keep wearing that I bought from Walmart for a dollar a piece 4 years ago. Guess he thinks they are faded and ugly now. He would say they were ugly when I bought them).

» We might take advantage of the time with only three kids to either have fun or get school shopping done. However, I feel pretty bad physically, so I might just sleep. I slept, with the aid of Nyquil, for about 11 hours last night and I really needed it.

» I better stop typing tidbits or I might never get anything done.

No comments: