Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Tonight is Supposed to be the Night

When we are all back together for the first time under the same roof ever. However, Mike left to go to a friend's last night (he finally got a ride besides one of us) and tonight is his night to do the dishes, so we may not see him. He may not even remember that it's Thanksgiving tomorrow, so who knows?

Keeping track of these kids sometimes is amazing, especially when they forget that they have FASD but I do not. Again, a dry shower floor. Think I'm not going to notice you haven't showered? Oh wait, I'm not supposed to be awake yet, am I? Fooled you!

I woke up at 6 when Bart got up and realized that the proposed staffing date for Salinda is the DAY that Bart and I are both speaking at the Child Welfare League of America in New Orleans. SO I had to think about that until other things came floating into my head and all the sudden I'm up at 6:20 on a day I could sleep in.

Today we head off to pick up those who do not live here and bring them home, what I assume many adoptive parents of teens will be doing this week. And we'll let the chips fall where they may.

No comments: