Monday, November 19, 2007

What Would YOU do?


If you were planning a date with your husband because all but one of the children had church events that night, and the youngest could stay at home with the first half or the second half of kids alone....

and you hadn't been alone with your husband for a meal for a while....

and THIS face, the face of the youngest that had no special plans for the night said, "I wanna go witch y'all!"

Well, that's what we did too. ANd it was fun. He's such a little conversationalist and the three of us had a good time. I jokingly asked him "What are we going to do about you being so CUTE? It's going to become a problem."

He responded, "I guess y'all could put a box over my head."

Dang I love this kid.

1 comment:

Kathyb1960 said...

I think you needed those cute boys to move in a LONG time ago!

You're right! They are cute, cute, cute!