Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday -- Just not Manic

I'm having breakfast at Panera and working from here having gotten everyone off to school in the snow. I plan to spend the day working away from the house today.. I always seem to get more done when I am away from the distractions of the house. There are enough distractions right here in my computer.

I have a list of topics I am going to blog someday. and that list keeps growing. I'm going to attempt one later this morning -- but first on to the 209 emails that must be answered. Tune in later for either an apology or a real blog entry.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Just stopped by to check in. I am at a coffee shop as I get more done here too. Plus, it is nice to be out of the house after the weekend.

Poor Ophelia said...

Awaiting the details of your adventures. Cheers!