Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Fletcher Ministry Sandwich

This morning my husband, the very right Reverend Bart A. Fletcher, led morning worship for about 475 people at SoulFeast in Lake Junaluska, North Carolina. I talked to him write afterwards and he said that it went well. He is enjoying his time -- you can read more from his renewal leave blog here if you are interested.

Tonight I will share for 30 minutes at Friendship Church in Shakoppe at their Girlfriends Night Out event. The crowd won't be 475 -- but it will be a good group of women and I will enjoy sharing our story.

I'm so glad that our kids are at a place where this is possible now -- for both of us to minister on the same day -- and I'm looking forward to hanging out with some fun people as well as selling a few books...

No comments: