Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's Time

For those of you who have been following the blog, you know I have been working on a book for the past 7 years. It has been almost done for 3 years. Finally we are moving forward.

Because we are moving forward with the book, we have formed a company and are getting ready to launch our new website, start an email newsletter, and all kinds of exciting things.

So you are the first people that i will invite to join our email mailing list. This week's email newsletter will announce our new website along with a couple of other things.

At this point in time I am choosing not to link the new company from this blog. So if you would like to know more, please send me an email, and you'll be on the list....

Look forward to adding all of my readers -- even you lurkers......

So I hope you fill my inbox today so I have someone to send that newsletter to this week....

No comments: