Friday, March 26, 2010

So Glad You're Here to Listen to me Whine

The bed looked very comfortable. It was. Until I slept on it a while and my back got so stiff. So I woke up at 4:20 and tried to make myself go back to sleep for an hour, but to no avail. I forgot to pack dress shoes but didn't discover it until it was way to late to do anything about it so now I have to find a creative way to convince our beloved leader not to fire me (she's quite picky). I think I have a good idea about an illustration for one of our modules that would require me not to wear shoes all day. ;-) It's stressing me out a bit though.

This training is very intense -- requires quite a lot of mental energy from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. When I arrive home I will be living in a household of 14. Wow.

Thanks for being there to listen! NOw I have to get myself out the door.

No comments: