Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Finding the Emotional Energy

Today I have a huge task.... finding enough emotional energy to get through the day. We have a couple kids who freak out over holidays, John hasn't been home, that i know of since he left for school yesterday and I have no idea where he is, Bart is stressed out about all the responsibilities he has, and I am just wondering where it's all going to come from -- this energy I don't have.

Went and saw Blind Side last night. A must see for adoptive parents as it shows a happy ending, something we don't always get, but sometimes we do. And that's why we try with every kid -- because we never know which ones are going to turn it around and make something of their lives.

Wish I had more time to post -- maybe I'll take a break and do it later.

No comments: