Friday, November 13, 2009

Found 10 of the 19 pounds and off to the airport

Last night when I took off my socks and shoes I found 10 pounds. My ankles were so swollen I couldn't believe it. I must be retaining lots of fluid. That relieved me a bit.

I stopped by my computer this morning to say hello on my way out the door. Leaving for airport in 30 minutes, plane leaves at 9:52 and will arrive in Philly at about 1:30. And then it is my plan to go to sleep. I woke up at 5 this morning and couln't fall back asleep after being awake past 11:30 last night. I don't sleep on planes either.

But I have a good book to read and a mac magazine and my endless source of entertainment, my Iphone, so I'm sure I'll be fine.

May blog something of significance or a whole not of nothing from the airport if I have time.

Otherwise, hope you're days good.....

1 comment:

Kari said...

Maybe you're pregnant like me! LOL