Sunday, January 22, 2012

It Could Be Worse

I find myself complaining a lot lately, and I'm not sure why exactly. My life seems a bit more difficult to navigage when I'm not feeling physically up to par, but I have to remind myself that things could be so much worse -- and they have been. I think maybe when they were REALLY bad I was so overwhelmed that I couldn't process them. And now they just slowly creep up one at a time, not in an overwhelming group... so I have time to dwell on them.

I was going to add some pictures here hoping they would make me feel better about my daughter who didn't even let us know she was home last night and refused to get up for church this morning, but someone seems to have stolen my digital card reader-- I htink this is the 5th one I've owned, so I can't even do that right now.

Hopefully I'll find it because she really is gorgeous and you'll like the pictures... maybe when she wakes up (It's 1:30 p.m. so possibly soon) she'll know where it is.

SIgh.

No comments: