Monday, January 30, 2017

So what happened to me?

I was on such a roll... had only missed a couple of days of blogging in the entire month of January....

And then came this weekend.

Saturday was a jam packed day.  I had coffee with a friend in the morning, took Gabby, Wilson and Dominyk bowling at noon, and then came back and Jimmy and I made beans and rice and some of our friends came for dinner.   I was barely at the computer if at all.

Then yesterday we had the whole church thing, went to lunch, came home, had a nap and then and had to finish up a couple cooking projects (Yeah, I've been doing some cooking this month).   I found myself feeling increasingly more crappy by the minute yesterday.  As I was going to bed I was freezing and my head hurt.  I woke up this morning feeling worse than I have in years.   Could NOT get warm no matter what, every part of my body hurt, my head was pounding.   I ended up staying home from work and this is the first time I've been at the computer today.   Which is not at all like me.

I don't think I will be recovered by morning either, so I'm going to take another sick day.   there are so many ways that my body is rebelling against me, but I am not going to whine.

Although my blog used to be about whining for years :-)

Hope everyone else is feeling better than I do....


No comments: