Saturday, September 08, 2007

Ever Think About Garage Shelves for Your Laundry Room?

A recent submission for us to "Extreme Makeover Home Edition" has got us dreaming of house remodeling. It's a million and change, but those odds are better than the odds of us coming up with the money. So this website caught my eye -- using a garage shelving company to come up with laundry room cabinets. We have a limited space but it looks like something like this would work perfectly in our home. Who would have thought somehting like the Car Guy Garage would have anything I might consider in my laundry room?




1 comment:

Chris P said...

While I am not positive as I have never priced these type of cabinets, it would probaby be less expensive to just get regular wood style cabinets installed. While the garage metal cabinets would be excellent for a laundry. (Indestructeable) they are pricey is my guess... The slat wall is a great way to do things as well.
Just some thoughts... I would suggest a trip to lowes or home depot for research on the cabinets.. they can lay out your space on computer etc with costs and such...