Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor Day




Two of our friends just had two girls placed with them about 10 days ago, so in order to help them get to know some of us, we had a picnic. It was a hot two hours and Dominyk became obsessed with pop. He had 2 and a half, but it wasn't enough. He could not stop himself. Tony wiped snot all over me and spit relish on me. It takes a lot to humiliate me, but they were especially obnoxious today.

I guess I figured that at some point we could transition without all these behaviors, but Jimmy, Tony and Domink have had one of the worst weeks they've had in a long time. They are almost impossible to be around. My head is still pounding from the grocery store and it's hours later.

But the people we were with are patient and we had enough fun to make it worth doing. It will just be nice when the next week or two are over, a routine is established and everyone has transitioned.

No comments: