Monday, September 24, 2007

Spinning My Wheels

Another distorted busy day ahead that will lead me in many directions.

Got the call at 8:30 that the transfer has been approved for Salinda to go to the other High School in town. We all know, but she doesn't seem to understand, that if she doesn't make different choices there it will all result in the same drama, but I'm willing to give her a fresh start and see what she does with it.

So, this morning I have to take her to therapy. Then it's Tony and Dom to the psychiatrist. Then it is Salinda to her old school to clean out her locker and to her new school to sign up for classes. That will take me to after school snack and homework time. Fortunately we will have PCAs this afternoon and I don't have any meetings tonight, so I can work a couple hours after school, and then a few more after Tony's football game tonight.

I am so thankful for jobs where I can put hours in whenever -- I can work until 10 p.m. or start at 5 a.m. and since a lot of it is email based or involves writing, I can get it done at those weird hours.

But the days I love the most are the ones where nothing throws off my day and I can be productive. There are do-ers and there are be-ers and I am definitely a do-er. Crossing things off my to do list is very fulfilling for me.

I have so many blog post ideas that I am making a list of them so when I have time I can write...

No comments: