Monday, September 17, 2007

Good News

Well, it looks like there is some good news today. I matched a family I have been trying to match for a year with kids that are perfect for them. That's good news.

And I found out that our new boys will be coming home end of October as we had hoped. We have church directory pictures the first week of November so I'm excited to get them here. The idea of having a family portrait taking that would be outdated in less than a month was driving me nuts.

We haven't heard about Mike's court hearing. I'm not sure how it went... and there isn't anyone we can really ask as everyone is required to keep his business "private." Bart blogged about why we didn't attend the hearing here.

So there has been good news today. However, the washing machine still isn't working and I got less done today that i'd hoped and now have to put in an evening in my office, so there's always something to complain about if I want to.

1 comment:

~*~Hallie~*~ said...

I was wondering about the boys, I'm so glad you have some good news to share!:)