Sunday, September 16, 2007

So Many Calm Days I'm getting Nervous

We've had so many calm evenings in a row that it makes me wonder what is coming next. I hate to think that way, but it's really true. We've been blessed with a whole week of good nights where we've been able to be in bed by 10:30 without stress. We've had some fun. Of course we've had Urgent Care visits and missed an important appointment and had to buy a vehicle, but as long as I can get sleep all that stuff is easy to deal with.

This morning we have a full morning of church activities and then this afternoon I have a major project to finish as well as getting the stuff from Sunday online -- both video and a podcast. And by the way, you guys were so honest in your responses to that poll. Good job!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

No comments: