Thursday, September 13, 2007

Tiring but OK Day

I didn't even return til after 3 today -- tried to relax a little, worked on a project for work for most of the evening. The kids have been fine. No major news other than that it looks like Salinda wants to transfer schools, which I told her she could do if she gave it two weeks. I think she needs a fresh start, so if the district will approve the transfer, she'll be going to the other high school. One of the good things about that transfer is that most of the kids from our church go to that school...

I have been wanting to go to bed since 4:00.... These 5:30 a.m. mornings I'm just not used to and I start dragging late afternoon. Fortunately I did motivate myself enough to get stuff done tonight, but it's been a tiring evening....

Bart has blogged twice tonight, here and here.

Maybe I'll have time tomorrow to blog more than I have the last couple days...

No comments: