Friday, September 12, 2008

Busy, Busy Days

The last few days have just been crazy. Very busy ones. And my eating has been out of control as has my stress. But yesterday marked a huge milestone for me in my health plan so you can check it out if you'd like.

Our major task yesterday was to get all of our handouts shipped to the conference where I speak soon. It was a major task. Over 300 folders which we had put together the night before....

IN trying to prepare for Boyscout camp I had a whole bunch of running around to do after a conference call (which was very fun because afterwards I got to call and tell a family they were matched -- one of my favorite parts of my job). Then I headed to run errands -- had to buy a flag pole and material - then picked up pizza, dropped off some for Salinda at her tennis match, headed home to regroup, when to Tony and Leon's football game, left there to pick up Salinda from tennis, went back to their game, exchanged something at the craft store because I bought the wrong size, returned to the game to pick them up, came home, and then headed to my good friend Sue's who helped me sew the flag.

OK, I lied. She did it all and I sat while her husband served me tea. Thanks, guys!

Bart was equally busy yesterday with back to back meetings until around 8:30 p.m. It was crazy.

Now today I have a project this morning that i MUST get done before a 10 a.m. conference call afterwhich I have to get the iron on transfers printed to finish the flag. Also have to go to the mall and shop for outfits for camp, pack, and find sleeping bag and air mattress. It's going to be a long weekend.

Bart is trying to drag me to the store to shop before we head out of town too. SIgh.

No comments: