Friday, September 19, 2008

Tired but a good Tired


The session for my keynote was for two hours this morning. I didn't realize it was going to be quite that long because I didn't look at the program for the conference until this morning. The welcome and announcements took 30 minutes and then it was just me -- no powerpoint and a few notes -- for 90 minutes. Very hard to keep people's attention that long, but I think I did OK. Several people enjoyed it.

Then 15 minutes after I was done I had to do another 90 minute session. The presentation room was REALLY cool and we got the sound and video to work fine. That went well too, but by the time that was over I was REALLY tired. Had lunch and tried to rest for a few minutes, but then had to go say goodbye to the people leaving the conference.

Bart and I walked almost a mile to have Turkish food, which was quite tasty, and now we're back with an evening alone together in our "parlor." Maybe something good will be on TV.... and we can relax....

It's been a good day...

No comments: