Monday, September 08, 2008

Sometime between 1:30 and 5:30 a.m.

She must have come home. When I went to the bathroom at 1:30 a.m. the hall smelled like the hall. When I went to the bathroom at 5:30 a.m. it smelled like her perfume. Of course, she wouldn't be kind or courteous enough to knock on our door and let us know she was home safe. But by this point I have trained myself not to worry about her safety. I stress about having to confront her and what is the best way to handle her, but not about whether or not she's safe.

So I think she's awake. I woke Sadie up, didn't speak to her, because she is very crabby in the morning and I don't feel like starting my day like that today. I got up and went to the Y this morning and have been feeling pretty good, so I didn't want to discuss anything with Salinda and mess up my day..... I'll save it for after school.

I slept fairly well last night, though not long enough.... and I'm heading off to the coffee shop this morning.

No comments: