Thursday, February 17, 2011

Coming and Going

if you could see me and how badly I need a haircut, you would realize that I'm busy beyond measure!

You can check out Kari's blog post today to see some of our news -- why should I rewrite it?

Appointment with our accountant for taxes is in an hour and I THINK I have everything compiled correctly. Now watch -- she will send us home with a list of 20 things we still need to do....

I've been in and out and all over MN the last couple days -- today home -- but taxes.

Also, I didn't win the writing contest so we will be self publishing the book. Right now it looks like the title will be:

A Glimpse of God's Heart: How Trying to Change My Kids Changed Me.

Goal is to have it printed and here by APril 7th when I am speaking at a women's conference....

SO much to do -- and I love it all -- but SO LITTLE TIME!

1 comment:

robyncalgary said...

i look forward to reading it!