Monday, February 28, 2011

For Me It's About a Good Start

If I can make myself get out to the Y in the morning my days always start better. I KNOW this is my secret -- but it's still hard for me to make myself get started again. Once I'm in the pattern of it then I do much better.

This morning I made it up and there by 5 and was home by 6:30 feeling ready for all kinds of things. I had a tough transition personally when Bart left yesterday -- he hasn't been gone for months and I wasn't interested in him going -- even though I've had a break a couple times a month for the last several. Funny how I don't have a problem going myself -- just don't like being left!

But I have given myself a talking to and I am doing a bit better.

I am messing with the cover for my next book. If you are interested in graphic design and would like to give me some input you can email me and I'll send you the link. I am sold on the concept -- but it needs tweaking I think.... I'm not detail oriented so any feedback would be welcomed.

Some of the kids asked to be awakened earlier this morning and that seems to be working out (I wasn't sure it would).

And it's one degree outside. One. Why?

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

same way here... it's OK if I travel, but I don't like it when he leaves. (and that was still true back when we had just the two bio kids...) He doesn't like it either way. ;-)