Wednesday, July 20, 2005

How can anyone as smart as me be so stupid?





I am a complete idiot. Seriously, I really am.

I will post more about the trip, but we got home an hour ago and I am miserable.

Yesterday we spent four hours on the beach of lake Michigan. I don't know what I was thinking about (probably matching kids or something like that) while I was putting on sunscreen and did a lousy job.

I specifically forgot the tops of my feet and up the side of my leg and the back of my arms and half of my neck.

I look like an idiot.

I look like I lost a paint ball fight.

I drove 10 hours today and so I had my feet down and now they are swollen one and a half times their normal size plus they are orange striped.

I amaze myself.

And just so you know, the pictures don't even do them justice. They feel MUCH worse than they look.

No comments: