Friday, July 22, 2005

Lake Michigan

Went up to Sawyer, MI to spend time with one of my best friends from college. He and his wife, both MDs, live near (like yards from near) Lake Michigan.

Dan and I go way back -- 24 years now, to our college days, but we are the kind of friends who have kept up with each others lives and so we don't reminisce when we get together. Instead we talk about all kinds of stuff -- this years topics included postmodernism, Rwanda (he was THERE during the genocide), medical advice :-), materialism, our place in this world, spiritual crisis, etc. And of course, I talked about adoption...

Our kids helped take care of their kids.

On Tuesday we went to the lake where I got my ever so excellent striped sunburn.

Here are pictures of their very cute kids!



No comments: