Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Looks Like We Made It

Wow, what a day.

Up at 5:30, to the shuttle by 6:30, at the airport to check in by 7:00 a.m. Plane left at 9, smooth sailing til we arrived here at 12 noon, or 1 Orlando time.

Then Bart had to get the rental van, drive half of us over to the hotel, stopping to grab lunch, then drive back to the airport to pick up the rest of us, who then went to eat and got to the hotel by 4:30 to check in.

The first group got to swim for a while while they waited.

Not sure exactly all that I should blog, but while I have a few minutes I'll blog a lot of stuff. Right now Bart and the girls are getting groceries so we can eat in our suite and four boys are swimming, Dominyk is happily playing with legos, and Kyle is sleeping, I think...

First, though, I picture of how I looked after sitting in the Orlando airport for almost 3 hours with Ricardo, Jimmy and Dominyk:

No comments: