Saturday, July 23, 2005

Yet another chapter

Really cooking tonight. Got another chapter typed. I have several more written but not typed. The next few chapters were the hardest to write and therefore I don't feel like typing them and reliving it for the 3rd time (once live, once to write, another to type).

Hard to write because it was a hard time in our lives. Hard to write becuase I made a LOT of mistakes. Hard to type because I have some regrets. Hard to type because the chapter about getting the boys reminds me of the challenges we face with them this very day.

It's blazing hot tonight and I actually am fairly caught up with what I have to and want to do before we leave on vacation on Tuesday.

It is a mystery vacation where Bart is giving a clue a day.

The clues so far are 1971 and 27.

Anybody got a guess?

1 comment:

Eric said...

Jeepers, you give us 2 clues and then you stop?! Whats that? How are we supposed to guess with only 2?