Saturday, July 16, 2005

Training is Over

Well, we made it from Silvis to Toledo. Right now I'm trying a new theory ... It's 10:23 and since we get to sleep in tomorrow, I'm waiting to see if anyone will ask to go to bed.... But they will probably outlast me.

My voice is almost gone from talking over pool noise in the evenings and talking to people all day. In the same day I have found out that I made the most matches in 2004 and also and find out that I have offended a few people by the way I am. Of course those people told someone else to tell someone else who had to tell me. I was pretty hurt at first, but I just love matching children with families so much that I can't be sidetracked by all that.

My kids have had a blast with the other kids here. A family with 20 kids brought about half or more with them and my kids had a great time.

I also met a woman who has more kids than my friend Cindy. I really truly didn't think it was possible.

Tomorrow we have the ice cream social and then we are heading down to Columbus to stay with more friends and then up to Michigan to see some more, and then home to rescue my husband who I think may be getting tired of us not being there.

Sorry for not posting more!

No comments: