Sunday, July 24, 2005

Sunday Night Pick Up

Well, this morning I made two of the boys ride their bikes to church. I just couldn't take it any more. I think they actually beat us there, even though it's a mile.

Had a good couple hours with our son at the ranch, celebrating his birthday.

We have a staffing in the morning with the BLAMER at his RTC -- dreading it.

Started a tradition in our home now that the kids are older. It's the same tradition we had in our home .... it's called Sunday Night Pick Up. It basiically means Mom and Dad are too lazy, tired, and drained to cook, so whatever you can find to eat, you can make it.

They love it and so do we.

In fact, they have added a little extra to it and now my girls ask me what I want and pretend to be waitresses and serve me supper either in my room or at my desk in the office. Gotta love it.

Everyone has been fairly good tonight. It's nice not to have to be stressed out every moment.

No comments: