Wednesday, January 23, 2008

OK, Not Quite Done Being Mad


I had to relive today everything from yesterday. Well, except the "Yes, I'm very fat but it isn't my fault my kids fat" thing. I kinda let go of that.

Frustration with the "child protection system" has not subsided. If I could, and had time to I would describe in detail the numerous ways in which players in the system have annoyed me in regards to various cases in the past 24 hours. It would take pages of the blog and would probably leave me either punching a wall or in tears, neither of which I have time for.

i have attempted to keep myself grounded and sane though, and this little guy, who decided to go on a treasure hunt under my desk today, is helping a lot.... He has a bad head cold, but he's still just precious...

No comments: