Tuesday, September 01, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful time of the Year


Seen that commercial with the parents buying school supplies? Well, that would be us lately ... dancing around singing it's the most wonderful time of the year. Except that this year there is some conspiracy.

I currently have 662 friends on my personal facebook and I posted last week asking if anyone in the U.S. has school starting later than us -- our elementary starts on September 10th. Not a soul, people. Not a soul. And since transition is hard for our kids, they have been pretty nuts for the last few days.

The last six weeks Rand's checks have been getting smaller and smaller while he has been spending more and more time "at work." Trying to figure that mess out is annoying. However, suddenly, when I told him I was going to start writing down the hours he was at work and comparing them to the check, he's not scheduled this week. Hmmm.

So in a week or so the kids will finally be back in school. And I will finally, hopefully, be in a better routine as the last several weeks have been just crazy. I have over 200 emails to go through and am way behind with that, so if you have emailed and not gotten a response, today maybe you will....

No comments: