Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Five Minutes to Greet you This Morning

I'm in the middle of getting ready for my day. We have to be ready to train by 7 and that is followed by 8 hours with only a quick break for lunch. After it's over a 3 hour trip to the hotel, so today is going to be a long one.

I slept better than anticipated. Can't wait to tell Kyle that he and Christy got engaged in my dream last night and that he bought her ring at Pamida.

:-)

When I am on the road like this I always have so many thoughts percolating but never enough time to write them all down.

But I did read a cute joke that reminded us of our kids....... so I"ll share that before I go put on makeup (I know, I know, only when I train....)

Young Johnny finished summer vacation and went back to school.

Two days later his teacher phoned his mother to tell her that Johnny was misbehaving.

"Wait a minute!" said Johnny's mom. "I had him here for three months and I never ONCE called you when he misbehaved!"

No comments: