Thursday, September 10, 2009

Upcoming Events and Some News

Just time for some bullet point announcements:

1) Our book is now listed on Amazon.com..


2) Two Book Signings have been scheduled and we are working on a third.

The first is in Bartlesville, Oklahoma on Friday, October 9th from 1:30 to 4:30. And the second will be in Fergus Falls either the 15th or 16th of October. More details to come.

3) I have a couple speaking engagements coming up.... One is in St. Cloud on September 26th and then I'll be in Lubbock on October 2nd. I'm also planning on selling books at a booth in St. Paul at the Foster Parents Convention on October 3rd.

Anybody going to be at any of these events?

1 comment:

Charyl said...

I live in Bartlesville, OK. Where will you be on Oct 9th? I would love to come meet you. I read your blog all the time.