Monday, October 24, 2005

Best Meal in Luverne

Tonight I am convinced that in our house the best meal in town was served. I know for sure that the meal we had could not have been purchased in any restaurant in town and I doubt that on a Monday night, families were fed like ours.

Now, I am not a food writer like Sarah but I can tell you what we had. Steak, with the very best of flavors, topped with delicious sauteed mushrooms, cooked carrots, home made buttermilk rolls, and baked potatoes. Monkey bread was for desert for the ones who could fit in more food.

So good I can’t even explain it all.

And it’s all because of Chef Bart, the multitalented man I married who can not only preach, teach, and write but can cook meals that would make the Food Network (or, as Dominyk says, the Food Neck Work) stand in awe.

No comments: