Sunday, October 02, 2005

Of all the nights....


I completely understand my husband’s need and desire to be a part of things outside of our local community. I encourage him to be involved in various committees . . . using his gifts to further God’s kingdom.

I’m actually even to a point that even though I miss him, there are times when it isn’t absolutely unbearable around here.

But when I have to walk across (or waddle more like it) the big football field alone, in all of my fat glory, while every other mother who had a husband (well, almost) has her husband there with her, THOSE are the moments when he should be here!

Friday night was a good game -- we won, it was parents night. and even though Rand didn’t get to play, he was dressed, he bought a flower for his mom, and he was just like everyone else....

No comments: