Sunday, October 02, 2005

Nachos

We have found the perfect solution to Sunday dinner when Bart is not home. I’ve blogged it before, but it works so well that I must mention it again.

Two big cookie sheets covered in chips, layered with those black beans left over from the first night I cook, and then lots and lots of cheese, a little of my Salsa Verde, some sour cream, and it’s a great meal.

It takes about 10 minutes max and we can eat right after church.....

This afternoon I’m planning on getting my office in shape. My office office is the end dumping spot where everything migrates to in the end. When we clean another room, stuff ends up back in here as it’s final resting place until serious organization can take place.

My new software lets me change colors at will as I type.

VERY COOL!

No comments: