Thursday, September 08, 2011

Where am I?


All of my kids are up and getting ready for school. It seems other than Wilson who got taken out to breakfast by Bart for his first day of school, the rest woke up with alarm clocks. They are all standing here peacefully, without an argument, waiting for it to be 7:30 so that they can leave.... they seem eager to go to school. They are being nice to me. They are being nice to each other.

Isaac has been here since before six and he is happily rolling around in his walker while I sit at the kitchen table babbling like a baby, which he is. Bart is at his office so that he can come and spend time with Isaac while I head to Dunn's for my annual first day of school time with Kari and then lunch with friends.

I don't recognize this as being my life. It seems so foreign but I'm grabbing on to it and rejoicing.

And now, on to the todo list.... although multitasking an 11 month old is tricky!

2 comments:

AnnMarie said...

So, you were babbling like a baby? Sounds like normal....LOL

Hope the day continues to be as calm!

Claudia said...

Oops.. is that what they refer to as a misplaced pronoun?