Saturday, October 08, 2011

Crazy Days

Yesterday I left home at 6:30 a.m. I taught from 9-4. I drove home. I was TIRED. The class is great though -- lots of very cool people with tons of expertise exploring together a great curriculum to help them become more "adoption competent."

Today is Isaac's birthday party along with several other details. Salinda never did come home -- we had a plan to get her Thursday but she backed out. Because I'm never sure who is reading this I can't say much more about her situation. If you are a person who prays, you may want to pray for her though that she will know what the right thing is to do for her and Gabby and that she will have the courage to do it. I cannot step in and help her if she doesn't want me to. I've tried that and it's disastrous.

Kyle is going to be coming home -- his wife can't make it because she has her own family celebration today -- but it will be good to see him.

You may also want to pray for the birthday party today and baptism tomorrow -- if you're praying people -- that everyone can keep personal feelings aside and focus on Isaac today and Gabby tomorrow -- because it's supposed to be about them.

Time to move on to the myriad of events of this crazy day.... deep breath.....

2 comments:

Susan said...

I will definitely be praying for Salinda. I've been in her situation and it is so hard.

GB's Mom said...

Praying!